Sunday, June 19, 2011

latexila, an Integrated Gnome Latex editor

Latexila, is currently at version 2.06 in my new Ubuntu 11.04 Linux desktop at my ACER 4520 laptop computer.

I can only two things and I am surprised both Latexila and Texmaker suffers from the same major problems, namely Windows cannot be resized, and Windows cannot be moved. Here is a snapshot of Latexila in my ACER:




June 20, 2011. This just in! I discovered that Ubuntu 11.04 windows do not contain Windows minimize and maximize buttons or controls. Press F7 while mouse is on the window and move the windows to the desired location. Press Al-F8 to to resize the windows. This is unnerving for new users of 11.04 Ubuntu.

October 30, 2011. The spate of package updates after updating Ubuntu to the latest and greatest version oneiric ocelot has fixed the above issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment